Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-08-2023, 08:45 AM

His muscles tighten at the sound of her whimper. Had he hurt her while he changed the bandage? The bleeding had stopped, but he was sure the pain wouldn't go away for a while. Maybe she needed more herbs to help dull the ache. Looking to Urtur, he motions silently, the companion understanding without so much as a word. Then his attention turns back to her as she takes a few slow and easy bites. A pleased sound rumbles in his chest until her wry comment has his ears flicking back momentarily. Even the smile that prickles at the side of her lips has some sass to it that makes him want to roll his eyes. Women, always giving him a run for his money. He would not give in to her demands.

"Once you are okay," Gil agrees, a fine compromise. He doesn't need to eat at that moment. His stomach is fine unlike her. He doesn't know when she last ate and she would need the sustenance to survive. "After you are done, we can go see the isle," his words again, as they had been before, are final and leave little room for argument. While he knows that she should stay here to rest and recover, he also doesn't want to keep her cooped up in her. Plus, his own personal responsibilities needed to be tended to. The pack couldn't have their king just up and disappearing on them.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. are you insane like me? Daager Isle 12:06 AM, 11-08-2023 05:16 AM, 12-13-2023