Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-08-2023, 08:51 AM
For as eager as the woman seemed moments earlier, Gil was surprised when she sighed. Did his offer not pique her interest? Did she not want to be wooed in luxury? Well, more luxury than this dark cave on the side of a damn volcano. Her words have his ears pinning backward and his brow furrowing. What was so wrong about pack lands? His nose wrinkles as he stays practically looming over her. It was just him and her in that moment. So much could happen if only she played her cards correctly.

"Mm, don't like the idea of being a captive?" Gil rumbles, his expression relaxing and the smirk returning. He lets silence build between them as he pretends to think about the decision. "I don't intend to keep anyone prisoner. Anyone in my home is happy to leave whenever," the Raid King states, watching how the woman wiggles her shoulders. Did he need another woman in his home? Probably not, but he had gotten an itch that hadn't quite been satiated.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sink Mount Volkan 12:03 PM, 09-17-2023 09:42 AM, 01-05-2024