gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
11-08-2023, 10:19 AM

Ghoul had not expected rain when he left that morning to hunt. With a need to clear his mind, the newly appointed alpha figured he would help fill the pack's supply of food. The hunt had been successful. A nice round doe was taken down after he noticed her broken leg and no other deer around. Why let her continue to live in misery? Dragging the kill back with help from his reptilian companions, he made his way to the communal pack area where they tended to keep their meat and other supplies. As Insomnia continued, so did the pack's health and quality. Once upon a time, Ghoul had not imagined this was where he would be in life, but now as he glanced over at Medusa's throne, he was okay with it all. Damn, he might even say he was happy.

As he stows the doe away for Mac to break down later, he turns to head back to his own den. The rain was picking up and with each heavy droplet that plunked against his coat, the wetter and grumpier he got. After taking a few steps, he hears a whine from someone familiar. Pausing, he turns his ruby stare over to Medusa's den. Was everything okay? Concern laces his expression as he sends his companions home and then makes his way over to where he now sees Medusa laying at the entrance looking rather forlorn. "Prey got away or something else on your mind?" He asks Medusa as he stands in the rain, waiting for an invitation inside.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lend Me Your Ears! Dancefloor of the Gods 11:08 PM, 10-31-2023 06:36 AM, 03-11-2024