An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
11-08-2023, 11:56 AM
Giving Strai time to think of a suggestion, Delphi waits. When he does speak, a bigger smile breaks out over her face. "I like the way you think," she practically chirps before taking off out of the mountain hallway and out onto the ledge that led down the slopes of Fenrir's Maw. "C'mon, slowpoke!" Delphi called over her shoulder as she picked up her pace and began the descent. Trying her best to keep traction and not lose her footing, Delphi continued down the mountain.

Nearly out of breath as they neared the bottom where the snow melted to grass and soon-to-bloom flowers, Delphi finally slowed. Looking over her shoulder at Strai, she lifted a paw to wave at the area around them. "Well, I know there are dens over there at the base of the mountain. Or I think there are some by the sheep pens. Or what if we found something at the Steppe?" Excitement lights up her eyes as she dances in place, finally turning to fully face Strai to see what he thinks.

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My knight in broken armor Fenrir's Maw 06:54 PM, 10-24-2023 12:54 PM, 03-24-2024