Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-08-2023, 01:08 PM

Those big pouting eyes have him freezing once more. Damn her. He wants to give in, but he won't. Not yet, not this time. He would be the one to make the demands. But she doesn't make it any easier. Not when her tail thumps against the pelts and she flops against his side. Looking down at her with that ghost of a smile embracing his lips, he can't help but let out a chuckle. So she wanted to see it all. Then see it all she would.

Before he could get up to assist her, Jael was trying herself. Gil's fur bristles as he lets out a grumble as soon as she plops back down onto the bed. "Don't," he says sternly, shooting her a look that showed he meant business. Then before she can do anything else that could further damage her injuries, he reaches down to grab her by the scruff once more and places her gently between his shoulders. Pulling up to stand, moves to the doorway before stopping a moment. "As long as you are with me, no one will bother you," Gil says almost... in warning? He wasn't sure what it is, but he would rather be safe than sorry.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. are you insane like me? Daager Isle 12:06 AM, 11-08-2023 05:16 AM, 12-13-2023