An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-08-2023, 05:02 PM

Just when Absinth thought she might actually fucking beg him for the release she so desperately desired; she felt his paw manipulate her hips. Oh. Fuck. Eyes half lidded she gritted her teeth with a rapturous smile playing on bloody lips, his teeth had found a sweet spot to grip her neck roughly as his arousal met hers in a swift and merciless motion. Absinth could not suppress the guttural moan that forced its way from her jaws, pain radiating through her body from where his fangs still held fast. Aresenn was not gentle, just as she’d hoped. Nor was she in return as they entered a new sort of battle.

-Fade to Black-

-and back after some time-

Satisfaction. That was the best way to describe the state of being she was in. She did not particularly feel like moving from where she lie still, now on her side sprawled out in a relaxed position. The warmth of the campfire seemed colder now than it had been earlier, before their passionate embrace had sent her skin aflame. Which made a lot of sense considering his coat was bathed in the colors of fire itself. Haha. Sure, she was sore. Sure, she had a few new lovely wounds. But they would heal perfectly fine and the aching would ebb away in time. In the end she was happy with the results, which plenty made up for the inconveniences. She peered over to the side of her where he had collapsed, a mischievous grin spreading across her face as she rolled over once towards him. Putting herself closer, a touch away really, so that she could carelessly paw at him as she spoke. She had to tease him. Her breathing had not yet fully returned to normal so her low tones held a pant from the toils of lust.

“Mmm, I think the cougar did less damage to me than you.” Her emeralds glinted with delight, seeking his gaze so that she might peer into the amber of his and read whatever thoughts lay at the surface. She was curious to know where his mind was now. In truth, she was uncertain of where this left them in terms of their friendship. She assumed it would be more complicated now, what with the loyalty to Sephiran and his empire and trying to stay alive in general. So. She attempted to feel out his intentions, whether that be fuck buddy or, well. She wasn’t really sure. After all, he’d just taken her fucking virginity. Not that she was going to tell him that. If he hadn’t been able to tell already, she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction so freely. A sigh, a hum, and a half grin as she thought of what to say. “I liked that. I thought we were similar, I didn’t know we’d match so well entirely.” She mused aloud, partially to get his opinion and observe a response or change of expression- but also to tease him out of her own greedy need to.

T
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023