An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
11-08-2023, 06:36 PM
His eyes somewhat slowly rose from the innards of the raft, not really in surprise of who was standing there staring at him. More just realizing he wasn't alone. It was only a few long seconds before a grin wiped over his maw. Happy to see her. She had been on his mind and it would seem she came to him before he came to her. He would see it as some sort of desperation at least in the state of mind he was in. Though it was more likely just coincidence.

Practiced paws turned to face her better off the raft and to the sands. Still noticeably wobbly though maybe she could tell this was a condition he had grown used to. "Kiliaen." He spoke in a hushed, welcoming tone. Clearly not bothered by her sudden appearance no matter how long it had been since they had last seen each other or the way that they left each other. He could move past it, in no healthy ways. "I've wondered where you've been, I've missed you." Surely they weren't more than... friends. Maybe a strange way of a new introduction. If he was in any better state of mind he may have been angry, or if he downed anymore he may have been upset. There was so much emotion he hid from her, from everyone. But he would feed off the desperation he thought he saw in her. And maybe she'd even feel kind of sorry for him. How irresistible.

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. idfc Grapevine Cathedral 04:16 PM, 10-16-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024