Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-08-2023, 06:44 PM
Gil won't deny that he can feel her scrunch up tighter into his coat as he says the words. Her faint voice against his coat has him chuckling. He wouldn't have allowed anything to happen if he had any inkling his wife would mind. Then again, Modesty could be a wild card if she ever had the gumption. "She will speak her peace in private, but I doubt she'll harm you," another chuckle before he glances back at her once more with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "At least while I'm looking," he adds before ending it with another chuckle. Was scaring the poor girl a nice thing to do? No, but was he a nice guy? Not exactly. Leaving the issue behind them, not allowing her any more room to worry, Gil turns his focus back toward the foyer.

Jael's amazement at his sprawling building has him smiling with pride. Well, he was the Pride Sin at one time, remember? "There are other places among Boreas and Auster that are just as magnificent or even more so," fuck you Castle Town and he hates to admit it, but he was an honest man at least. Her next question has him turning to the door that leads outside. Once they are in the morning sun, he blinks against the bright light, adjusting for a moment before leading them across the grounds and out toward the beach where he had brought her in from.

As he stands on the beach with Jael on his back and the ocean breeze ruffling his coat, he sighs. "The archipelago is full of birds and it is ours. The waters are also ours and we are free to fish whatever we may catch. Currently, I am in the process of stretching our lands farther into mainland Boreas. First, the beach where I found you, and then past that, I hope to find grazing grounds or something with land prey that can be sustained. To answer your question, no, but if we ever needed it, we steal it," honest man again never afraid to give straightforward answers. "Do you have a history of keeping livestock?" Gil asks earnestly as he begins to take them around the shore to the back side of the isle.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the grand tour Daager Isle 06:03 PM, 11-08-2023 05:16 AM, 12-13-2023