Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-06-2013, 06:18 PM

In spite of her caution, she giggled at his counter. "You've got a point there." she admitted. He was right, he wasn't her. She committed his name to memory, finding the title as quirky as he was. She nodded at his question, gesturing with her head at her makeshift nest. "For the night, and possibly for the winter, provided I don't get kicked out by a hibernating bear or find my way south again." She nodded as he suggested they see what the caverns held. "Sounds good to me. Less chanced of getting surprised in the night by some animal that was here first."

She turned and began walking down the tunnel, setting an easy pace. She looked up at another series of paintings and paused. "Hey look, I think these are wolves." The glyphs had pointy ears and long snouts and tails, remind her of her own species. Standing next to the wolves were more twolegged figures. Wolves and humans together? "I used to live in some human ruins," she said to Salamander, "and in one old hall there was something like this hanging on the wall, only it was softer and tattered. My mother called it a 'tapestry'.""Speech"