size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-08-2023, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2023, 08:44 PM by Aresenn. Edited 3 times in total.)

It had taken some time for them to untangle themselves in the aftermath of their furious lust, but when his own anatomy had returned to size, freeing him from the tie and sending a quick jolt of pain through his body, he collapsed at her side. Suddenly, the exhaustion of his physical exertion set in and he felt the strain of all the strenuous effort he had put his body through. If he had the strength and fortitude to go again right away, he would have. But the longer he lay still, the more aware of the sudden chill he became, but of course, it could simply be the absence of her. It took several moments before he could even think about moving again. Basking in the waning hum from the experience they had just shared.

He was intimately in tune with her movement, and when she rolled to face him, he aligned himself with her. Only to be met with some chaffing on his behalf. He chuckled lightly in response before clearing his throat to answer her for real. "If that's what getting eaten by a cougar felt like, I'm sorry I interrupted.” The amusement was plainly visible in his expression- from the glint in his amber gaze to the teasing smirk that drew back his lips. He sighed, pushing himself up to his elbow and holding himself there to get a better look at her. His gaze dropped from her face, immediately drawn to the black-edged, reddish tint that stained her fur. The marks he had left were clear as day- proof of the hurt he had caused. A trickle of guilt tugged at his chest as he processed. He had been too rough with her, something he hadn't meant to do but couldn't take back either. "I'm sorry,” he murmured lowly, lifting his attention to her face as if searching for any signs of anger or resentment.

Settling back down beside her, he slowly began to relax once again- listening to her as she spoke her mind. He offered her a thoughtful nod as his attention drifted to the smoke trails that traced their way up through the canopy into the darkness overhead. "I don't see how it could possibly get any better than that …” Not really an answer, but a musing of his own. Truthfully, he didn't really know if what he had done was right or wrong. Whatever it was, it felt intense. And even if it was wrong ... he wasn't sure he wanted to be right. But of course, her experience could be vastly different than his own, and if this was going to be an ongoing arrangement, he would do his best to improve her experience to the best of his ability. Or ... perhaps she didn't have much to compare it to either.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023