An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-09-2023, 12:01 AM
She laughed genuinely at his taunt, sharing a quiet moment where they both smirked whilst lying on the ground in recovery. When Aresenn moved to rest in a more proper fashion she felt his gaze bore into her hide. Emerald orbs peeked at him from under thick lashes, catching the… guilty? stare as it appeared on his face. He was looking at the marks he’d left on her… he couldn’t be regretting them, could he? She would find it was a spot on observation as he spoke. ‘Im sorry.’ Her reply came immediately, a chuckle following the reassuring expression that brightened her face. “Don’t be. I specifically asked you not to be gentle. And I’m so glad you listened. Think of these wounds as… achievements. I certainly will. For however temporary they are.” She finished with a suggestive purr, eying her own little victories her teeth had left in his pretty red hide. Honestly, if he had tried to be sweet at all during the endeavor she might have completely been at a loss; dumbfounded even.

As Aresenn settled beside her again she found herself seeking his warmth, leaning into his side with a boldness she had gained in the throes of passion. Her face moved forward into him, pressing a cheek to his shoulder where she had bitten a chunk out of previously. The day she fought him to save her life from Sephiran- well, that and join their ranks. Why not show this small affection? She could die tomorrow, so why not enjoy the comfort of this man with a little nuzzling? It didn’t have to mean anything, hell- Absinth probably didn’t know what it meant either. She just did it, because it felt right, it was a whim, you name it. She certainly would not be putting any label to it regardless. Nor would she think all that much about it at the moment.

She remained there for a short time, silently rubbing her muzzle into his fur and absorbing the heat from the man greedily. Until a smirk spread across her inky lips and a wicked string of words began to drip from her tongue. “I suppose we could find out if it can get any better, you know, with practice.” A lousy attempt at feigned innocence in her voice. It was a suggestion, an offer she would not be subtle about her desire for him to accept. As Absinth waited for his reply, she went on to close her eyes and covertly breathe in the mixed scents of the two of them still lingering in the air. It was probably something she was going to get intimately acquainted with, much like the ripples of his musculature and the grunting that came along with it when he was exerting great effort. Mmm, what a great memory. “What do you say, Aresenn? Fancy the idea of fucking me over and over again?” She had to speak those thoughts into existence; could you blame her?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023