size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-09-2023, 12:59 AM
The young leader watches as the stranger ways his options and the young woman cocks a brow in silent question. He shifts his weight hesitantly back and forth as the young man becomes the very picture of nerves. Finally gives her a firm nod and states that have a deal. She nods in agreement as a huge, warm smile blooms across her features and she waves him toward her as starts to lead him falls while she explains, “My name is Haydée Kedieo and I am the Leader of this pack, Ethne. You are welcome to whatever food we have while you help our hunters. There are several spots near here where you can hunt and I will take you out on your first one after you eat.”

Haydée’s pace is swift but she makes sure that the male is keeping up with her as she leads him through the trees and continues to offer him the rules, “We have a den that you may use by the falls if you wish to longer than just today. As long as you don’t hurt any of the wolves here, you are welcome to stay as long as you like.” They arrive at the falls and she has him follow her to the food stores, opening the doors for him and allowing the hungry young man to pick and choose whatever meat he wanted; from fish to water buffalo and everything in between.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. not the sort of shrimp you wanna mess with Cattail Creek 09:32 AM, 10-23-2023 07:05 PM, 01-31-2024