Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-09-2023, 01:06 AM

After his apology for the damage he had done, it seemed like she didn’t even give it time to register before reassuring him she had gotten exactly what she had wanted. He had wanted it too. “If you say so.” There was still uncertainty in his tone as he mumbled his response, but he wouldn’t argue with her any further. As she nestled in beside him- pressing her cheek into his shoulder and sliding herself against the length of him, he couldn’t help but angle his body a bit in order to press his muzzle into the top of her head. Her touch was just something that he couldn’t get enough of. Maybe it was the lingering effects of the alcohol. Or just the cold night spent out in open air. But he craved her warmth more than anything else at this moment, and couldn’t resist the closeness.

It was she who answered him- with a suggestion. They should practice. His half-smirk found its way back to his features as he slowly began to nod. “Yes, I suppose you’re probably right. But you know … It could take a lot of practice.” Mocking the innocent tone she tried to pass off. The mark on his throat clearly said otherwise. It wasn’t nearly as surprising as her next sentiment though. Fancy the idea of fucking me over and over again? Was she even real? He couldn’t help but let out a breathy chuckle into the quiet space between them. “If you keep talking like that, you’ll never have a moment of peace from me ever again.” He warned her, that mischievous glint returning to his fiery gaze.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023