gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-09-2023, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 01:46 AM by Haydée. Edited 1 time in total.)

Haydée gazes at Fenix with gentle eyes, her whole demeanor is nothing but open and kind. Yet… something is deeply bothering the man and he will not share it with her. The words he offers have her smile falling away and states that he will be going to the Hallows. She has tried to help him, offered him her ear and whatever he might need but Fenix does not wish to speak to her. Sadness fills her dark green eyes as she lowers her gaze to her paws.

Fenix speaks about a daughter that she had idea about and Haydée bows her head, brows drawing together in sorrow as she softly says, “I am sorry for your loss Fenix.” He keeps insisting that he doesn’t wish to be her deputy and goes on to state that she should take Riv instead since he is her adopted brother. Eyebrows shoot skyward as her attention snaps up to him and she stares at him dumbly, a jumble of emotions running through her all at once.

Just as she feels that someone has knocked the breath from her lungs, he bids her goodbye and Haydée is left there by the side of the water, confused and wondering if she a failure. Carefully, she stands and calls after him, “If you do not wish be my Deputy than I shall move you to the rank of Shaman. If you wish to placed somewhere else, you may speak with me about it. As for Rivaxsaurus… I will have to assess his skills for myself before handing him such a promotion. Farewell, Fenix. I hope you find whatever you are looking for.”

With that, she turns away and heads off, deeply troubled and left with more questions now than when she had first found Fenix.

-exit Haydée-

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cold hard Truths Lazuli Falls 02:00 AM, 09-17-2023 06:46 AM, 02-06-2024