An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-09-2023, 04:21 PM
Absinth was pleased when he reciprocated her touch, his larger form pressing into her’s in a warm embrace. She couldn’t have known just how much he craved this contact as well, but at least it seemed that he was content enough indulging her. His muzzle pressed down into the crown of her head, an easy motion and one she leaned further into. Perhaps her guard was far too lowered for her own good, but at this moment she didn’t care for much other than just being. Existing in this one calmness. With the crackles of firewood, embers floating above, and the heaviness beginning to settle on her eyelids.

When he answered in a tone that mocked her own false innocence she snorted through her nose, emeralds flashing excitedly-  but it was still obvious she was losing the battle against sleep and spirits. The last words that left her mouth were in response to his warning- one she would counter easily. “Who said I wanted peace? I want war...” She said, a fiery certainty filling her sleepy tones, finally allowing her skull to rest on the ground; letting the drowsiness from the day’s events consume her.

[Exit Absinth]

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Washed Out in the Mind of Me The Red Forest 09:32 PM, 11-05-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023