Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-06-2013, 06:57 PM

Last time they had met, he had been so excited and overwhelmed. And now he felt strangely nervous; still his heart was pounding wildly in his chest, and he felt the heat rushing constantly to his face. It was silly to think that he felt shy and bashful around her, since he'd never really felt like that before, but he couldn't help the way he felt. Talon was simply so happy she was here again, even if she wasn't going to stay for long. For now he would push those solemn thoughts from his mind and live solely in the present, something he had been trying to do lately to stay sane. Forget the past and not look forward to the future too much, in case things didn't go his way.

Kangi announced she would catch them bunnies. "I'll help you," he exclaimed with a smile. What fun! They could hunt and eat dinner together and spend all night talking and cuddling. The thought made him blush again, and his tail continued wagging wildly behind him. She would invite him to follow her and with very little hesitation he would follow her. She trailed along the wall until they came to a break in it, and they crossed through it to her den, a hole beneath the roots of a massive tree. "This is awesome," he noted with a wide grin, leaning over to lap her face happily.