Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-09-2023, 07:14 PM

His bristling emotions calm as she curls against his shoulder. Comfort. A comfort he has not known for a while. Not to say his wife doesn't comfort him, but their relationship is different. They'd been through hell and back, but so had he and Jael now too. This was different, Gil swore by it. Something about how she just knew what he needed. The smallest movement, the gentle touch to his fur, his edge softens. Even her words seem to settle his unease as he turns them away from the beach and heads toward the other cluster of buildings that lay around the isle. "We have not been on the isle for very long, about half a year," he is thoughtful then as he is reminded of their old home. It's a thought to go back, but he knew it would be too hard. They had needed change. "Previous, we lived in a cave system on the main land, but when I took control from a dear friend, I moved us here," Gil speaks in a way that sounds as if he is somewhere else. Any talk of the pack and his role in it always left him... self-conscious and thoughtful and stressed.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the grand tour Daager Isle 06:03 PM, 11-08-2023 05:16 AM, 12-13-2023