size
Small
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - DemisexualPride - Bisexual
11-09-2023, 07:48 PM

The little thunderhead had made his way out of the familiar lands of his pack, and sought out some entertainment elsewhere. It didn't take all that long for him to find a little valley a short distance from home, spared from the blankets of snow that had been steadily making their way south as winter gathered its strength for the long haul. The sun was out, the weather was agreeable, and it wasn't too cold for his scrungly little body to handle. It smelled like more creatures than he could possibly identify, and curiosity had a stranglehold on his every waking moment. So off he went, trundling down the lush, green slopes without a care in the world.

He wasn't even halfway to the gulley when he more or less walked into someone. Squeaking with surprise, he struggled to backpedal up the steep incline. "Oops! Sorry for-" and there went his footing. Still a bit too young and gangly to have the control required to correct for the awkward angles, the little grey pup didn't stand a chance. He flopped onto his flank, and then skidded down the rest of the slope with all legs sticking straight out.

Once he reached the valley floor, he sucked in a breath and let it out slowly. Well then! The boy rolled to his feet, shook himself off, and didn't bother to check on exactly how much grass was stuck to him. He looked up to find out who he'd stumbled into, squinting against the sun. "I'm okay!" he called out with a grin, tongue lolling from his maw. Attention stolen by movement somewhere behind him, the boy's reddish eyes tracked the movement of a rabbit high tailing it away from him. Without a moment more to think, he looked back over to the stranger with an even bigger grin (somehow). "You wanna chase bunnies with me?"

"Nimbus"

raindrops by sqdpxl

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I can feel it Fern Gulley 12:23 PM, 10-19-2023 03:27 AM, 02-13-2024