An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
11-09-2023, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 08:26 PM by Jael. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jael remains close, her voice soft in his ear. She remains near to him, close... though she wouldn't say it directly, Jael will cling. She will hold as tightly as she's allowed to, but call it by another name. Call it loyalty. Jael would change the label, but it means the same thing. While it hasn't been long enough to truly justify it, she'd make excuses, justify it to herself if she had to.

Who else would she have to justify it to? Gilgamesh... was that all? For someone who swore she didn't want to answer to anyone other than herself, Jael finds herself glad that it's him.

Only half a year on the islands, she perks up a bit. There were still discoveries to be made, at that rate. "I want to explore the rest of the isle... as soon as I'm able." With you-- don't get your hopes up too far, silly girl. He has a job to do, a family to take care of, and he can't go gallivanting at your beck and call. She knows that he'll make her wait too, and the restriction feels-- shit it feels like being cared for. Gil had taken control over from a friend, though the way that he seems to get stiff and stressed when he talked about doesn't escape her notice either. A soft hum in her throat, and she pushes her head against the side of his neck. "Being underground freaks me out, I'm glad you're not down there anymore." She admits softly, taking in the island as they travel down the beach toward the other buildings.

"So um, what else do I need to know, now that I live here?" Her tone is light, though Jael is perhaps asking just how much she needs to know to prevent herself from breaking her own heart for the second time before lunch.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the grand tour Daager Isle 06:03 PM, 11-08-2023 05:16 AM, 12-13-2023