Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
11-09-2023, 08:44 PM
Before the femme could answer him, here came a familiar face chiming in and introducing her instead. Charlie smiled as his gaze shifted to Wyl, glad to see his nephew in high spirits. So this femme, Lefty, was his friend? And the boy spoke fondly of him as well which made Charlie’s heart soar. His gaze would then flick back to the femme as she spoke. So she had thrown parties like this before? Where had she come from, he wondered? Regardless of her past, a new face was welcome within the pack, and on a day like today it was hard to be anything but excited and hopeful for the future. At her comment about Wylan, Charlie chuckled and gave a nod. “Oh believe me, I know first paw.” Not that he minded. His nephew’s enthusiasm only inspired him to help the boy learn.

At her comment that she intended to make the boy a blade, Charlie arched a brow. “Oh? I suppose he’ll just have a whole set of weapons at his disposal as he ages. I promised to make him something as well.” He wasn’t offended by that though. Instead he arched a brow and decided to offer a proposition. “I’m actually trialing to become the Master of Arms for the Armada. If you would like, perhaps you would work alongside me while I work on some crafts of my own? I find that company makes the process even more enjoyable.”

Ahh but it was silly of him to expect that others would not show. Another pup, well, yearling, came, bringing with her a bottle of… something. Charlie arched a brow as she addressed Wylan, only to have Crux show up a heartbeat later as well. Oh boy, and Crux said something that really caught Wyl’s interest. The pup was on him the next moment, and Charlie grinned. “Now you’ve done it, Crux.” Charlie teased. If Wylan was to have his way, he’d be up on Crux in the next few moments. His gaze would then shift to the female pup, noticing the unique markings on her face that resembled eyes. "I don't believe we've met. My name is Charlie, what is yours?"

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The first rays of sunshine Soul Sand Cove 05:43 PM, 11-05-2023 06:05 AM, 03-23-2024