An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-10-2023, 02:27 AM
Absinth. Absiiiiinnnnth. My lovely little Sin. You haven’t forgotten me, have you? You couldn’t possibly have. A father knows. Just like I know where you are. Run, run, little Sin. I’m coming for you. Right. Now.

Outwardly, her sleeping form was the picture of tranquility; her breathing steady and deep. But inwardly, Absinth was battling a nightmare of a fearful sort. Running, pursued by a snowy figure that only wished to take the very skin from her body. Maybe the heart. The dream, the nightmare, ebbed in and out. Some moments when the vividness was restored she saw memories of useful lessons and chatter under a starry sky- other times it was a paw pressed into her throat, crushing her into the ground; or the gleam of insanity within molten eyes. In one instance, she saw nothing but pitch blackness, and a song coming from a direction she could not pin down. However the lyrics pierced through her unconscious mind with little effort. Oh can’t you see how you belong to me! How my poor heart aches with every step you take, Every move you m a k e, every vow you b r e a k! The sing-song echoing angrily, sounding right against the shell of her ear now, My love, my darling, hey, are you listening? Hey… ‘HEY!’

Absinth woke with a start, the warmth that had kept her comfortable all night long yanked away with a resounding yell. Bleary at first, emeralds blinked into focus. Her gaze caught sight of Aresenn barrelling off into the treeline, and only a flash of some figure ahead of him. She was disoriented from her nightmare -or perhaps it was more accurate to call it recollection. Still, she rose to her feet with an irritated snarl; fur bristling she took off after Aresenn to assist him in whatever she had missed in her deep slumber. What the fuck was that dream? And why had it ruined her wonderful morning, on top of whatever the fuck Aresenn was chasing now?! Seriously?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. With Pace and a Fury Defiant The Red Forest 11:40 PM, 11-09-2023 01:56 AM, 12-29-2023