-
player
11-06-2013, 07:51 PM

SATIS & KUSAGRA v OBSIDIAN & RAYNE for KNOCKOUT

Satis
Round 1:

10 for clarity-

10 for powerplaying.

10 for defenses. eyes narrowed, limbs square, weight equal, spine aligned, tail tucked, abdomen tense, elbows bent, chest lowered slightly, toes splayed, claws digging, shoulders rolled, chin tucked, hackles raised, ears pinned, jaws ready.

8 for attack. shoulder to ribs, jaws to side of throat

10 for injuries.First round

Round one Total: 48/50

Round 2:

10 for clarity- Notes

7 for powerplaying. I really didn?t like how Satis didn?t take anything from Obsidian?s attack, and instead pushed the response back an entire round. I don?t think she could have moved that quickly, and I think this could have been dealt with differently.

10 for defenses. limbs square, weight equalizing, spine aligned, tail tucked, abdomen tense, elbows bent, chest slightly lowered, toes splayed, claws digging for traction, shoulders rolled, chin tucked, hackles raised.

7 for attack. holding her bite, realigning jaws to aim for windpipe/jugular, attempt to drag Rayne into the path of Obsidian?s attack.

8 for injuries. skin graze below left ear

Round two Total: 42/50

Obsidian

Round 1:

10 for clarity- Notes

10 for powerplaying. Notes

5 for defenses. Chin tucked, eyes narrowed, back hooves planted, ears pinned

8 for attack. hooves for Satis? spine, teeth for her scruff

10 for injuries. First round.

Round one Total: 43/50

Round 2:

10 for clarity- Notes

7 for powerplaying. ?Obsidian tasted fur on her tongue as her large, horsy teeth met their mark around the loose skin of Satis? scruff.? This doesn?t automatically just happen, Satis attempted to move, Obsidian has to attempt to go after her.

5 for defenses. hind hooves square, ears tucked, eyes narrowed

6 for attack. lifting up to pull Satis up and off of Rayne, attempting to shake Satis if still holding her, if not still holding her ? attempting to drive her back with her forelegs. Also, watch the if, then attacks as they can be tricky to respond to.

10 for injuries. Not attacked

Round two Total: 38/50

Rayne
Round 1:

6 for clarity- There were a few clarity issues in here, and some grammatical things that were difficult to read. Make sure to include lefts and rights, and be SURE to say who you are talking about? the terms ?her? and ?she? don?t help in a fight between two girls.

8 for powerplaying. ?Hind legs moved back and out as the dame pulled the woman closer to her.?

10 for defenses. chin tucked, ears down, eyes narrowed, tail tucked, legs spread & bent, shoulders rolled, hackles raised,

6 for attack. jaws for left side of Satis? face/ear, pulling back to bring Satis closer to her (pp deducted)

6 for injuries. Please describe injuries more in the post so we know the severity.

Round one Total: 36/50

Round 2:

6 for clarity- ?despite the odd position she found herself in. ? what position, exactly? You need to be more descriptive to make it fair to the other players. Really really need to work on adding lefts, rights, angles, etc into your posts.

5 for powerplaying. No one said Satis was successfully lifted up, you can?t assume this.. and most of your attack depends upon her being lifted. ?with her chin tucked over he throat it would difficult for the woman to grab her throat? avoid phrases like this when possible.

10 for defenses. Ears pinned, eyes narrowed, hackles raised, shoulders rolled forward, tail flagged out like a banner, limbs spread out equally and bent for balance.

6 for attack. jaws aiming for Satis? left forelimb, right paw aiming to scratch Satis eyes,

5 for injuries. again, no description is given on severity of injuries.

Round two Total: 32/50

Kusugra
Round 1:

10 for clarity- Notes

10 for powerplaying. Notes

7 for defenses. Ears folded against his skull, eyes squinted slightly, chin tucked, and lips curled. His entire pelt flared for extra padding, shoulders rolled to protect the sides of his throat and neck. Abdomen tensed, legs all evenly placed to ensure balance, knees slightly bent, paws pushing into the earth, claws extended and gripping the earth, and all toes splayed. His excessively long tail lashed out to be level with his spine while also out to act as a rudder in battle. Lost points because his balance is completely compromised during his leap/attempt to land.

10 for attack. Leaping up onto the horse?s back, hoping to sink his claws into the sides of her neck, jaws aiming for poll/forehead

10 for injuries. First round.

Round one Total: 47/50

Totals:

Satis: (45) 90/100

Obsidian: (40.5) 81/100

Rayne: (34) 68/100

Kusugra: 47/100

And the winner is...

Satis & Kusugra! Rayne must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out and may no longer participate in the siege, she has been knocked out.

Damage:

Satis- Skin graze below ear, will heal in approximately 3 OOC days.

Obsidian- Injuries to be determined based upon Kusugra?s attack?s success ( you guys can talk about this)

Rayne- Deep bite wound to side of neck, will heal in approximately 2 OOC weeks.

Kusugra- No injuries.

Notes:

Tips for both writing, and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here)
Notes

For Yumpy
I only really had issues with you putting off an attack for an entire round, and that was probably only because this fight was determined to be so short and so it really put difficulties on how things would play out. Otherwise, great fight!

For Briena
Work on your defenses considerably, as well as watch your power playing.

For SecretAffair
Work on your clarity (lefts, rights, angles, positioning) as well as power playing.

For Ais
Not much for me to say, as you only were involved in one round.

For Everyone
I know this was a difficult fight, but you all stuck with it and did a good job. Contact me with specific questions and I?ll do my best to explain my reasoning.

- By [Andy]