size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
11-10-2023, 03:59 AM

If Crux could have known what thoughts Cryptis was having he'd have rushed to reassure her. She was plenty intuitive she'd literally saved his life once already, he'd only helped her though her attacks. But he didn't know, so he didn't say. He grinned as she giggled, how easy it was to feel like all his tension had melted away when he was with her... Well aside from all the worry she caused him herself. Crux also glanced down when she did but Cryptis was quick to keep the conversation moving and though Crux was curious he wouldn't push it... Yet.

"Thank you." Is that how you respond to someone wishing you a happy birthday? He took a little step closer, nearly touching now. "I love my family to death but I'll admit whenever I had a moment to breathe I couldn't stop wishing you were there." A longer way of saying he'd wanted to see her too.

Now! Crux turned his attention towards the bracelet on the ground and he lowered himself down to look at it better. "Did you make this?" He tilted his head back so he was looking up at the tiny girl. Crux knew less than nothing about making anything but medicines and medical supplies, the thought that Triss had spent any time making the jewelry was impressive at least to him. He also didn't fail to notice it bore more than a passing resemblance to the ones she wore.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What was I thinking? Waterfall Peak 11:13 PM, 11-05-2023 05:15 AM, 05-01-2024