size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
11-10-2023, 03:00 PM

Okay, sure, so the call hadn't exactly been for her per se, but Ember was already out playing and running around in the fields with her companions when the stranger's call to see her dad had gone out. Ember paused and listened with a curiously tilted head, her intrigue winning out over her sense of obedience to follow the rules, and turning on her heels, the young girl began to make her way over in the direction of the stranger. Now maybe she should have been more cautious, especially around someone she didn't know, but if her sister Clove had been allowed to have races with strangers then why couldn't she go answer the door, huh? That logic made total sense to her!

With her childlike reasoning sound in her mind, Ember practically pranced across the plains until she saw near-monochrome man waiting at the borders. He was almost as tall as her sire, still standing a good bit above her, but Ember approached him with nothing but confidence on her young face. Why should she be nervous to meet someone new? She was safe in her own home, after all! "Hi, mister! Are you here to see my dad?" she asked the stranger, her tail wagging emphatically behind her as she greeted the new wolf.

"Ember"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will climb every hill, every mountain Till I've seen them all Amron's Castle 09:09 PM, 11-05-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024