size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-10-2023, 03:07 PM

Artorias heard the call in the voice of the wolf he had seen win his pack claim not too long ago. Beauregard, if he remembered the wolf's group introduction correctly. The younger male had spunk and spirit, and the friendly spar that followed afterwards showed he had prowess and promise to him as well. Artorias had been quite impressed with his initial take of the new alpha, and he would be happy to receive their new neighbor as a guest. However, as the onyx and azure alpha began to make his way out of Hearthstone to go greet his newest peer, a flash of dark fur caught his attention crossing the plains. Ember. Artorias breathed a sigh and shook his head. That girl was going to be the death of him...

Following at his own pace, Artorias arrived on the scene a few moments after Ember had greeted Beauregard, looking far too happy to be greeting strange wolves at their borders. His lips turned up in a lopsided smirk, the amused father came up behind his daughter and clapped a large paw on her back, giving her a playful little shake before ruffling the fur on her crown. "He is indeed, little emberling," he answered his pup's question, offering Beau an easy smile as his attention returned to their guest. "Welcome to the Hallows, Beauregard. It's nice to meet you more officially. I'm Artorias Carpathius, and this is Ember. Forgive my daughter, she's a bit headstrong and likes to meet new wolves." Art chuckled, then followed up with, "What can we do for you, neighbor?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will climb every hill, every mountain Till I've seen them all Amron's Castle 09:09 PM, 11-05-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024