gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

WordySamhain 2022
11-10-2023, 06:48 PM
She certainly hadn't expected Mercury to deny the idea of her moving back into The Hallows, but she had been uncertain what his level of acceptance or excitement about the prospect might be. When he stepped closer to her and brought her lips to his again it swept away any of that remaining, lingering anxiousness and reminded her what had her returning here in the first place. She leaned into his touch with a pleased hum and when he told her how glad he was for her to come back home she couldn't help the wide grin that pulled across her lips. "Then I'm here to stay," she murmured in response, her tail wagging excitedly behind her.

When she had first washed up on the shore near The Hallows, she had nothing to tether her much of anywhere. She had felt adrift in many ways and searching for answers, but Mercury had given her a tether and a reason to strive for more than just surviving. Anthea tipped her head up to nuzzle her cheek into his, running a teasing kiss along the edge of one of his dark ears. "I suppose we should get Artorias' approval then... Quickly, before I get too tempted by the idea of sweeping you away into the trees first." She leaned back with a playful, suggestive grin and let him decide whether he was going to call for Artorias so they could take this celebration of sorts into the castle or if he was going to let her undeniable attraction to him get the better of her.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's the worst that could happen? The Starlit Plains 11:54 PM, 11-05-2023 07:33 AM, 03-05-2024