gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

11-10-2023, 09:40 PM

Just as if he could read her mind, Malico offered her the reassurance that she silently asked for. You got this. He was right. There was nothing to be concerned of. Offering him a silent nod, she straightened herself up as she heard the approach of another.

The individual that broke into her line of sight was of earthen tones. As he drew closer, it became evident that he was a bit taller than Malico, but not quite as tall as the rest of her family members. Before he introduced himself, Mariah had already made the conclusion that this was not the individual she had be expecting. Regardless, she flashed him a friendly grin as he introduced himself- and then Malico in turn. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Sumatar Kotori.” Mariah offered lightly. Not who she had anticipated at all. Even still, she only hesitated a moment before going on to introduce herself, and why they were relevant. “My name is Mariah Mendacium- our sister, Avacyn, is the Matriarch of Elysium.” She explained, looking for any sort of recognition in the alpha’s expression.

Even still, she couldn’t allow the initial curiosity to pass her by. She had always been straight to the point. Why should that change now? Clearing her throat, she continued. “You’ll have to forgive me for my surprise- based on my sister’s last discussion, I was expecting the Sumatar to be a woman named Aslatiel …” She considered aloud. Of course, her knowledge of recent history and its relations happened to be very shallow. But looking at the man who called himself Sumatar now, she couldn’t help but wonder how he acquired the position … and what happened to Aslatiel? A woman she had never met.
Code By Whiskey. Art By Cull

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Won't you Shake a Poor Sinner's Hand? Monument Rapids 08:06 PM, 10-30-2023 09:34 AM, 02-29-2024