An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-11-2023, 02:10 AM

The atmosphere seemed to die down into a lull of ambiance now, the snarls and tearing noises long gone. She watched as his breathing went from erratic to a steady pace, and the silent stare she couldn’t quite place the emotion of. Perhaps… realization? Disgust? Shock? It wasn’t clear. Aresenn shook his head and looked up finally, and for the first time today he looked at her. She maintained a solid stare into his amber orbs, attempting to read his thoughts as usual. But all she saw was conflicting emotion. And then he turned his back on her, walking the way they had come from.

The fuck?

Absinth gritted her teeth, brows furrowing in puzzlement. What? What the hell was that? Not even a word exchanged, and he left her to think she’d done something wrong by witnessing his carnage. Ha. You think she would let that slide? Her fur bristled uncontrollably; a result of the irritation she felt. He wasn’t obligated to explain anything to her, but what was that goddamn reaction?

Absinth took off after him, foot falls purposeful and at a brisk pace. She came up behind him, trying to walk at his side if he allowed. Either way her gaze was piercing, probing. “Hey,” She spoke in a neutral tone, trying to fight against her combative nature for the sake of their… whatever it was. Friendship. “What the fuck was that?Her tone was a struggle to keep calm, composed at least. “I’m not talking about the boy. Don’t ignore me.” She tried and failed to suppress a hiss in her voice, incredulous at the cold shoulder she was receiving.I’m not running away from whatever that was, so don’t you dare.” She rushed forward to whip around on him, facing his squarely in questioning.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. With Pace and a Fury Defiant The Red Forest 11:40 PM, 11-09-2023 01:56 AM, 12-29-2023