An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-11-2023, 11:41 AM

Gil didn't take long to appear, which was both a blessing and a curse. Sparrow was glad to not have to wait long, but that also meant she had to get into the conversation sooner. He lifted a brow at her, and tried to crack a joke. Sparrow laughed breathily, if only for his benefit. "Might be fitting," she said. A moment of pause, and then it was down to business.

Sparrow didn't know where to start, so she started at the end. "I'm going to kill them," she said. She didn't know who they were, but she had some leads. Now to the slightly less at the end part of the story, "I need to leave the pack for a little. I plan on doing some... things. I don't think they will be good for y'all to be associated with. I need answers, I intend to get them no matter what the cost. Then, I will murder."

She gave a moment for it all to sink in. She had made the choice. She wasn't sure she needed to explain it. This was Gil, arguably her best friend, but she didn't want to trouble him more than she had already. "Her husband has bedded down in the pack of her challenger- although she is not the murderer. The one who brought her life to a halt, the one who held her kids hostage, and he allows this other woman to be his alpha after her death." Her words were sizzling, her distaste palpable. It was one of the worst betrayals Sparrow had ever seen, including with Hana. To imagine there was a wolf more shallow and noncommittal was astonishing, and yet they stood there in the skin of the one Recluse called her mate. "I ought to kill him too, but he may know something yet. May have been in on it, I don't know... But I can't drag y'all into this not knowing where it leads."

Sparrow dipped her head, she was sorry, but she was never one for apologies. She had said her piece, and she would let her old friend have reply before she left.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Alexa, Play Monster by Skillet Daager Isle 01:04 PM, 10-31-2023 01:22 PM, 02-11-2024