Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-11-2023, 04:25 PM
Tanelan

He was relieved to say in the slightest. They’d dealt with nothing but cruelty for a majority of their life but then again who hadn't. She was seasoned but somehow her energy was enough to make their head clear. Tan dipped their head then it was all he could ask for taking a risk to see such a large empire, Ashen had many rumors about them and they’d had their doubts when they first decided to come, now though they could see Venom was sensible and it didn’t seem in anyway power hungry or threatened by others. "Thats good to hear, then once I have the prototypes built I’ll extend an invitation to you and whomever you wish to bring to check it out." they dipped their head to the alpha as Kaiju settled onto his shoulders.

"I’d hate to take up more of your time though Empress, I wish a great day upon you and it truly was a pleasure I thank you for your civility." for someone as socially inept as them it seemed perhaps even they could learn a thing or two. The male shook out their fur and turned unless she wished to discuss something else they didn’t wish to waste any more of the empress’ precious time.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Knock knock bob the builder Cryer's Ravine 04:47 AM, 11-03-2023 07:38 AM, 02-17-2024