Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Mika
Mika yowled in frustration scrambling across with the guide’s help. Taking a moment to grovel in his pain on his right inner leg. Damn that fucking hurt. He growled standing to get his bearings as they looked around the next room. Alright now what the hell was this. If he continued there didn’t seem to be a way to get back. However if it was one thing they were all capable of it was their stubborn determination. They took in a deep breath and concentrated on what they could do.

"Hey mind helping me out with this one? I meant my thanks from before but I think if I built anything it’s fail and with this burn on my shoulder I’m not confident that I could clear a jump. Seems there’ve been others before to get across this so if you know anything let me know buddy." his guide probably wasn’t a thick headed idiot like him. Mika was trying to keep a good hold on his temper here anyway. It was the least that he could do.

Charisma: ask the guide to help.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Your monsters torture me Swallet Ring 06:35 PM, 10-17-2023 05:36 AM, 05-01-2024