An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
11-12-2023, 03:50 PM

Álarr was eager for the return of spring and the new plant life that would follow. His stores had taken a hit over the winter and of course the down time had set his mind to whirring with new ideas and experiments to conduct. He was eager to get started. Álarr kept a set of herbs ready to tend to the sheep as needed as well as as a preventative. He still felt a bit awkward tending to prey animals but would do his best to assist. As a fighter, though, he'd shifted his duties to focusing more on the borders. Hungry bears would be waking from their winter slumbers and already he'd caught scent of one far too close for comfort.

Álarr shifted his head to the sun and noted its downward trend. There was to be a festival tonight. He headed back to his den, cleaning up and loading the ale onto his wooden travois. He arrived to see Corbie at the feast as well as Merlin, one of the yearlings. "Good evening, I've brought the ale I've been fermenting."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Snowmelt festival! The Range 03:56 PM, 11-06-2023 04:50 PM, 03-04-2024