An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-12-2023, 08:08 PM

Somewhere amidst his emotional outburst, Saracyn was vaguely aware of Avacyn moving at his side. It wasn't until she was sliding herself underneath his arms to position herself between him and the table did he realize she had moved. His eyes blinked, refocusing on her while she gently took his head into her paws and lowered it down to rest against her neck and chest. Violet fur obscured Sara's vision and all he could see and smell and feel was Avacyn while she did her best to comfort him. Her gentle affections and nuzzles around his forehead and ears nearly broke him again, the brute feeling the sting of hot tears springing forth from his eyes. Her words of true love made his broken heart ache, and when she declared that he was the one good thing the Ancients had ever done for her, he well and truly could have broken down completely.

When Ava ushered his head back up, the tears that were lingering in Saracyn's eyes fell down his snout, only to be kissed away when Avacyn pressed her lips gently over his fire markings around his left eye. "I know how much you've done to keep us together... how much you've sacrificed and suffered through... But I can't stop wishing I could have provided the love of my life the one thing I know she wanted more than anything else in the world." Saracyn sighed, his shoulders slumping as if pressed down by a great weight. "I love you, Avacyn. I will never regret loving you, and I will never stop loving you. But this was my doing. I am the reason you aren't wrapped around the children you deserve right now. My hubris... my pride... it killed our children."

Sara's eyes screwed shut and he shook his head, that sharp pain of loss stabbing right through his chest. His fault... His fault... This was all his fault... So deeply did Saracyn believe his inner demons that tormented him. Were it not for his own selfishness with her, Avacyn would be happily mated to Albion, nursing their healthy litter of pups instead of carving a memorial for their dead ones.

"Avacyn & Saracyn"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Leave a light on Alias Island 11:47 PM, 10-09-2023 01:24 PM, 02-11-2024