size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
11-13-2023, 04:40 AM
Much to her amusement, her teasing him with the contraceptive herbs made Cináed stammer and sputter like he'd been busted for some horrifically embarrassing crime. Of course she hadn't expected him to be a total playboy fucking everything in sight, but it did come as a bit of a surprise to hear that he hadn't been very sexually active during his adolescence in a pack as debased as Fenmyre had been. Satira shot Ciná a questioning look, almost doubtful of his claim, but chose not to press him even further, lest that cute shade of red on his cheeks turn even redder. While she harvested her plethora of herbs, Ciná explained to her the need for all the contraceptives—Chimera had three queens, a paramour, and a gay lover. Tira snorted and wrinkled her nose up in a combination of disbelief and disparagement.

"Jeez, that guy's gonna be dead from some STD some day," she remarked, cutting out a healthy bunch of pennyroyal to take home with them. As she harvested, she heard Ciná come up behind her and released a surprised yip when she felt the dire brute's sharp teeth nip playfully at her hip, instructing her to gather plenty of the contraceptives for all the lost time he planned on making up with her. Tira turned to fix Ciná with smoldering blue eyes and a wicked grin, her curled tail flicking out to smack against the end of his snoot before he could pull away entirely. "Ooooh, being back home getting you all riled up, big boy?" the little wolf-dog teased the massive wolf. "Well, I guess I'll just have to make sure you're well taken care of before we decide to go back to Valta then. Like you said, we have a looooot of time to make up for, and plenty of good stuff to make it happen."

After she had collected all that she wanted, her satchel practically overflowing with herbs of all kinds, Tira moved to join Ciná and looked up at him with a sly smirk. "So, would you like to show me around, my handsome tour guide? I'm sure you know all the best places for a couple to spend some time enjoying these plants, right?" Keeping her sultry gaze fixed on Ciná, Satira lifted up some of the pennyroyal, letting him watch as she chewed down the herbs and swallowed, running her tongue along her lips for good measure. Yeah, she was shameless, but why feel embarrassed to let herself cut loose and enjoy herself with her roommate with benefits? It was all in good fun!

"Cináed & Satira"