An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-13-2023, 10:24 AM
Aresenn reassured her this time, something entirely foreign to her. She didn’t need it. But… there it was. He spoke on his faith in her mettle, casting aside her transgressions and faults just as easily as she had his. It was some form of freeing to speak of it, cathartic even to explain the many variables that had made a creature like herself. Hateful thing that she was. He even went on to share his indifference to good or evil, just like her. That he returned a fondness for her; just as she did for him. What do I do with that? Their entire relationship had thrown a wrench into her guarded lifestyle, and it was making room for wounds she could not lick to soothe.. But that was a good problem to have, she supposed. ’Better to have had than had not’; and other bullshit sentiments she didn't particularly believe in. Absinth did not half-ass things, so this might be a hell of a ride she was embarking on. Who could say? She shook the thoughts away, returning her brainpower to the conversation.

When the true issue he was having with himself came, she grew silent. Realization flashing across her face. It was a simple matter, and one that made so much more sense to her than the morality debate she had worried they were going to have. She herself could have never imagined losing her oh so precious self-control she held a tight rein on. It would have made her feel… violated. Who could you trust if not yourself? But would finding the trigger be the closure he thought it would be? Absinth regarded him with a careful look, processing his words without response. She couldn’t speak on it any longer, not when she had so little to offer him in regards to his snapping. This needed further investigation to sort out the cause, no more words could be said on it until then.

A breathy chuckle, her posture finally relaxing as the confrontational aspect of the interaction died down, replaced by a mutual understanding. “I don’t have everything figured out. I know myself and my beliefs, and that’s about it. But I want to help you understand yourself, and If I’m so goddamn smart, who better to pick your brain apart?” She aimed to dispel his grand opinion of her mental acuity, but also extended her expert eye for his use in closing the gap between the how and why he snapped in the first place. His tired tones had fallen on her ears softly, carefully as he expressed again his intense desire to not harm her. Outside the pleasurable kind. Aresenn met her touch without hesitation, slipping down to her neck in a way that set a heat burning in the pit of her stomach. She relished in his choice, satisfied that he would not be pushing her away. As his gaze realigned with her own he warned once again about the danger, motioning to what she considered love bites that she wore quite proudly. Absinth grinned wickedly, casting him a mischievous twinkle of her emerald eyes before she spoke with a tease in her tones. She sought contact, whatever he would give her as she pressed closer to him. “I’d enjoy some fucking greed too, you know, on top of the selfishness. It sounds like a delicious combo.” Be equally selfish and greedy for me. Absinth refused to address the concern of him inflicting real physical harm to her, because he wouldn’t change his firm stance on it. Even if he did so happen to hurt her, Absinth was sure she would fight. She would fight him until he came back to himself, and there would not be another body he couldn’t understand. There would only be her, standing with a smirk for another challenge yet survived. She was certain. Just as she was that his touch felt like the best thing she had ever felt in her pathetically short life thus far.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. With Pace and a Fury Defiant The Red Forest 11:40 PM, 11-09-2023 01:56 AM, 12-29-2023