Loner

Novice Fighter (15)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
11-13-2023, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2023, 12:11 PM by Varushka. Edited 5 times in total.)

Yellow eyes met his golden pools, seriousness washed over her features. She knew he was concerned for her well-being, but she wanted to help. To not fight was to not protect her pack, and she was not interested in being a useless leech on their resources. ”I know you are worried Khranbari. However, I do not promise to not fight for or protect our pack. I will just be more careful next time, and I’ll train harder to become stronger and faster. Then maybe I won’t worry you so much.” she blinked, hoping he would let her words sink in. The pair turned to head back toward camp empty pawed but alive. ”Im alright enough.” she limped but she leaned greatly on him for support as they slowly made their way through the snow. Hopefully their skirmish was enough to get the message across to the big cat that he isn’t welcome on Valta territory.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What Doesn’t Kill You Monument Rapids 09:59 PM, 10-06-2023 12:42 AM, 07-03-2024