An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-13-2023, 06:53 PM

Beauregard gave a small nod as Tanelan said that he would need to meet Bellatrix soon. “You will, but first you need to rest. Your wounds risk reopening if you move right now.” His words are gentle but there is a firmness to them as well. “I worry about you guys. I’m not upset that Mika took you guys out there, but I wish he would have waited–” Beauregard was in the middle of speaking when all of a sudden Tanelan’s demeanor shifted and, as what he could only assume was an alter taking over, began to move Beau shifted to stand before them.

Harlowe. Beauregard’s ears fell back… this tone, this tone was different. Was this someone new? Confusion flickered across his features, mingling with the worry that was already there. Whoever it was said that this Harlowe was the one at the wall. Had… had the brother hurt them? Beauregard felt his fur bristle. “You are in Norad, in the den of me and my mates, whom you share a body with.” Beauregard frowned deeply, looking over at Payday. He gave the quokka a reassuring nod and then looked back at the wolf before him.

“You are injured, and there was no other wolf at the wall when I found Tanelan and Payday there. Your body needs rest. Pushing it right now will lead you to collapse.” Beauregard forced himself to sit and let out a sigh. “...who are you? Is Harlowe the one who…” His brow furrowed. “...who hurt you?”

"Speech"

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our Kingdom, Our Castle Cedar Falls 05:51 PM, 10-14-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023