An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-13-2023, 07:05 PM

When Garm answered him Beauregard watched him, reading his expression, considering his words. A man who did whatever he needed to do for survival of himself and those allied with him. A man who would do whatever it took for his and his own. Just like his grandfather it seemed. There was honesty within his eyes, and his words spoken with a calm truth. The man had nothing to hide, no reason to lie to Beauregard. They had no ties to each other before their meeting. Garm would turn the question back on the Artifex, and the man turned his gaze to the stone, his blue gaze clear as he spoke.

“I am a man who will be whatever I have to be for Norad and my mates. Be it lover, leader, protector, or even a monster, I will not hesitate to protect those I care for by any means necessary. I do not believe in holding back if the ones I care for are threatened.” He turned his gaze back to Garm. “...and if others see a monster in that, so be it. My pack is small, but we will not be victims. Not while there is breath in my lungs to defend them.” Beauregard drew in a breath.

“But I am not foolish enough to believe I am a god, nor do I possess the strength of one. If I am to protect my people, I will need strong allies.” Beau fixed the man before him with a look. “If I may be bold, Garm, you bear no pack or ally scent. Might I offer you a place to lay your head, and food for your belly, in return for your strength to protect what is ours?” It was an offer to join Norad, if the other man would take it.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Battlecries! The Runestones 10:03 PM, 10-11-2023 07:48 PM, 03-18-2024