An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-13-2023, 07:23 PM

The wolf who answered his call first was not who he expected but rather a child. Beauregard blinked with surprise, a smile crossing onto his face as the familiar dark figure of the alpha trotted up behind his daughter. Ahh, so he was to meet with the leader of the Hallows and one of his children. If the Hallows had pups like the one before him, maybe he could bring Bellatrix over for a playdate some time. As the only puppy in Norad he was sure she would love to have some kids her age to romp with. Beau tipped his head respectfully to Artorias as the other man spoke, welcoming him and introducing both himself and his daughter Ember. “There is nothing to forgive, Artorias. It is a pleasure to meet such an eager young soul.” His gaze flickered down to Ember. “You should cherish that fire, Ember. As your father said, my name is Beauregard, Beauregard Ravenwood of Norad.” After his greeting he would allow his gaze to lift back to the other male.

“I was hoping to establish friendly connections with the Hallows is all. We live at the nearby Falls and I hope our arrival hasn’t worried you or any of your members.” He offered them both an easygoing smile. “Norad is a divergent from Ethne. The previous Leader, Bellamy, showed me and my mates kindness when we lost our home. Building our new pack is both a way of building on our family and offering support to Ethne… especially after the tragedy that befell Bellamy’s mate. I want more wolves to be on guard for wolves who would hurt others.” His smile faded. He had worried for the older woman when he discovered she was going to the Hallows for treatment. Her grief had been so consuming... he could only hope that she was doing better now.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will climb every hill, every mountain Till I've seen them all Amron's Castle 09:09 PM, 11-05-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024