An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-13-2023, 07:32 PM

Cassandra had gone to visit Ethne in hopes of finding her brother, something that Beauregard wasn’t too sure of right now. He’d give her a small headstart… but then he was going to tail after her. If anything was to happen to his mates the man knew he would be devastated. But, while he wanted to protect them, he had duties as the Artifex too. He was checking their borders, thankful for the land they had chosen. There had been some close calls with bears attempting to make their way in, and with some more vulnerable pack members they needed to be vigilant. Beauregard knew what they were after. The river flowing at the falls were filled with salmon migrating upstream to their spawning point. The pack would be stuffed full of fish by autumn’s end.

The cream furred man had been nearing the end of his patrol when a voice at their borders requested the presence of an alpha. Beauregard turned towards it, shaking out his coat before setting off to see who might have come to visit Norad this time.

The woman he found appeared to be about his age, though she was a striking purple, even more so than that of his mates. She had a brilliant and unique marking of white by her eye and mutations of scales that seemed to catch the sunlight. It was a unique attribute that Beau had never seen on others though it seemed like a handy mutation to have; armor without needing to wear armor. The man offered his visitor a smile, noticing the pack scent on her and the way she held herself with respect. Could she be a high ranking member from one of the other packs then?

“Welcome to Norad, miss. My name is Beauregard Ravenwood, the Artifex; one of the alphas here. What can we do for you?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I'm in the neighborhood... Cedar Falls 01:22 AM, 11-11-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024