Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-13-2023, 07:39 PM

Cassandra

It took her a minute, but she finally shuffled down. Taking in a deep breath as she felt the wounds on her. That never should have happened she was supposed to protect her brother not cause him pain. Payday, it was the quokka right. That must’ve been who treated their wounds after the storm. Though listening to Beau talk she stared at him incredulously. "Mr.tanelan scaredy pants took a mate!" she blinked in surprise then let out a laugh. Out of all them she’d always known deep down, considering whenever she woke up was a shock in itself given her biology. She narrowed her eyes, "He’s our brother, Harlowe. I have to get him it isn’t safe for him to be alone." she attempted to get up again but Payday gently pawed the wolf back down. Cassandra stiffened as Beau asked if it was Harlowe who had attacked them.

"Cassandra discovery, no it wasn’t Harlowe. I could barely see through all the snow I don’t know where the assailant came from." she said Cooley. Then relaxed her ears, "I.. I always and used to be the main one with Tan. He might not have known but I always knew… so you really. You really took on all of us as a mate, sorry I almost can’t believe it." deep down. She couldn’t express how happy she was. Not right now at least.

"Speech"

Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our Kingdom, Our Castle Cedar Falls 05:51 PM, 10-14-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023