ardent

Night Terrors

Eris

gems
size
build
player
11-07-2013, 12:52 AM

Isardis did have an interesting way to rule. His approach towards it wasn't traditional, and it definitely didn't appear to be a ruling style that Alacritis had seen before. "Isardis is... definitely unique in his ruling style." She broke off as a slight smile flickered on her jaws, "Arrogant jerk-ass." She laughed quietly. Her golden eyes glittered lightly in amusement, and she hoped Azalea could find a light bit of humor in her words. While she didn't particularly want to discuss politics with then younger wolf, especially where others could over-hear, and begin to question her loyalties. That wouldn't do good for anyone else, or her.

The question the other woman directed, confused her for a moment. Was she asking about Eris's time or, her own. Assuming the woman was asking about her own time, she cast a light glance at her swollen stomach. "No more than two weeks, I suppose" She spoke as she turned her gaze back to Azalea. "I can't decide my feelings on this litter." She spoke softly, her tail coming to wrap itself around her.

Speech...