size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-14-2023, 01:01 AM

Kotori kept his focus on the grey wolf as he spoke, nodding in acknowledgment at the name.  A prince, eh?  Continuing to listen the horned wolf quirked a brow at the way Khran stated skills were ‘pushed’ into him.  For a moment it sounded odd and awkward but thinking back Kotori remembered some pretty strange assignments father had given him when younger.  Bee collecting the most ridiculous of the bunch.  He didn’t know Khranbari well enough yet to throw a judgment.

The fact the wolf was still focused on training had him in Kotori’s good favor.  “I assume the training is how the limp happened?” Sparring wasn’t a softy sport.  Mistakes happened on different sides. “Once your leg feels stronger, tell me.  I want my own turn sparring with you.  If you need help with larger game, I can help there as well.”

“So, what was the strangest skill you ever had ‘pushed’ into you?” It was mostly just a question to try and get a feel for the other wolf's personality a bit more.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hey, new guy, get over here Sunset Falls 11:20 PM, 10-23-2023 12:40 AM, 07-03-2024