size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-14-2023, 01:34 AM

Malico was quick to offer out their blood relations. These two were not just members of Elysium but also part of the Mendacium family. However, when he offered a quick greeting with his name, it seemed Mariah was the one who would be doing the majority of the talking for them.

They were young by their looks. Kotori doubted they had seen two full seasons yet but he offered them the same courtesy as adults, listening closely to all the information laid out. She even explained the confusion he’d spotted on her initially.

“Aslatiel, my sister, agreed to run Valta for a time while I was away. Valta is lucky to have her both to back me up, and for me also as a good sister.” Kotori had met Avacyn a time or two, and each time she’d shown off well to him both in her demeanor speaking and in a practice raid.

“Pleasure to meet you two. You are welcome here on Valta soil. What can I do for the two of you?”

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Won't you Shake a Poor Sinner's Hand? Monument Rapids 08:06 PM, 10-30-2023 09:34 AM, 02-29-2024