Rivaxorus

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-17-2013, 10:46 AM

Rivaxorus' dark brown ears flicked as she heard the girl approach. It was Loccian, the first wolf she had met from Seracia at the borders. So did she have nightmares too? That would be rude to ask even if she did think that anyway. She was indeed right that the world worked in strange ways though. The girls black tail flicked against the top of the grass as her red eyes looked at the moonlight. Some things in this world were way too much taken for granted though, that one was a given.
She gave a small friendly laugh as she lowered her head to the girl who was of higher power. Although she still wasn't used to that, just like when she had first met Maverick. While yes he was the king, and she'd follow his orders, they were all wolves here part of a pack in which they should trust each other after all. Her head tilted a bit as she caught up with her own breath. "Yes, old demons tend to keep their grip on me every now and then. But, no one likes nightmares after all." The woman commented with a bit of melancholy. It didn't mean much, but just speaking with another wolf was a change of pace after Denki her foster father left. These old demons may never leave her alone but it was up to herself and mind to chase them off.
"I don't often get to sleep a lot anyway. I've gotten used to only getting a few hours of sleep then going on with the day." Her body ached with the effort she had made to come out her to Seracia from her home desert. Hajime and Allen had vanished from sight after they got here, right after Tanner had been killed. And as if Riv didn't feel enough about the world pushing against her, she had lost another newborn child to the protectiveness of her family. Even more so all the love that had existed wouldn't ever go away.