ardent

does anyone want a puppy for christmas?!

Jael + pack AW

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-15-2023, 08:39 AM

Jael barely gets her words out before a plump grey pup comes barreling toward them. Gil moves his gaze from Jael toward his son who looks rather irate. A brow raises as he tries to hide his smile. The show of intimidation in Nimbus is comical for the boy since Gil had never seen the boy so... furious. Even when Nim turned his attention up to him and demanded an answer, Gil gave his head a little shake before lowering it to press his nose upon his son's forehead.

"Nim, calm," he urges the boy, laughter still in his voice. "This is Jael. She was injured, and I brought her here to recover. I believe she would like to stay. If that is okay with you?" Gil smirks as he lifts his head and tilts his chin down to give his boy a curious look. Would Nim and the others accept the girl? Or would they feel threatened? Out of all of them, if Nim or Ken didn't like Jael, then she had more things to worry about than them. Why were his sons always more chilled out than his daughters?

”Speech” ’Thought’

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. does anyone want a puppy for christmas?! Daager Isle 05:53 PM, 11-08-2023 02:07 PM, 02-01-2024