size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-15-2023, 11:01 AM

Avacyn wasn't kept waiting long, which she was grateful for. It was always quite a long walk to see these other packs since nearly all of their allies were on the other side of the continent so she was eager to get to Ethne and rest for a while. These visits were always worth it, but she always forgot the effort that went into them until she was in the middle of it again. The male that approached her matched her in height and seemingly in age with an interesting coat of earth-toned stripes. His markings reminded her quite a bit of her father's, though his were a bit more curved and flame like while her new acquaintance more resembled the stripes of a tiger or perhaps the shadows of tree branches.

As who she presumed to be Beauregard approached, she gave the man a pleasant smile and got to her paws to greet him properly, offering him a polite dip of her head as he introduced himself. "A pleasure to meet you, Beauregard. I'm Avacyn Mendacium, the Matriarch of Elysium. I was just checking in with Artorias over in The Hallows and he shared with me the news about your successful claim so I wanted to come introduce myself and congratulate you," she explained, her tail wagging gently behind her. "You've picked a lovely place to set up your pack," she added appreciatively with a glance to the large cedar trees behind him. "I know building a pack from the ground up is difficult work so I do hope everything has been going smoothly for you."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I'm in the neighborhood... Cedar Falls 01:22 AM, 11-11-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024