gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
11-15-2023, 11:02 AM
Were it not for her fractured bone, Rivin might have believed the events with her guide had been nothing more than a dream. Instead she had needed to painfully make her way out of Raider's lands to go gather some herbs for not only her injuries, but for any others that might also be injured. Lark walked beside her, making sure that Rivin rested when she needed to. They had made it back to the beach when the smell of blood caught Rivin's attention… and then she saw one of Gil's pups in the sand. She hurried the best she could to the kid, her eyes widening when she saw her neck. What… what had happened? "Hang on kid!"

Rivin moved to her bag pulling out some moss to pass to Lark. Then she tipped her water skin over the wound. She had to was some of the sand away… fuck… could she even save her? Anxiety flared within Rivin as Lark moved to press the moss against the girl's neck. It didn't look like it was bleeding heavily anymore, though she didn't understand now. Rivin was already back in her bag, looking for what she could use to prevent inspection and help with bleeding if the girl tore it open again.

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. cut me into pieces, this is my last resort Dove Island Archipelago 07:38 AM, 11-03-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024