gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
11-15-2023, 11:29 AM
The concerned voice calling out to her has her sighing for what breath she could manage. Gasping for that air was painful in the worst way. Keeping her eyes shut tightly, Cal fights back tears. No, she didn't cry. How absurd would that be? Instead, she focuses on staying alive. Her neck is so warm and wet and the scent of copper floods her nostrils. She can't use her senses for anything. If the one that approached her was a predator than so be it. Let them take her.

Thankfully, it was Rivin who hobbled over and quickly went to work. The sudden splash of water over the wound had Calliope screeching and pushing her muzzle in Rivin's direction, teeth gnashing together. Letting out a growl, she plunked her head back on the ground as she continued to fight for her breath. With the pressure of the moss against her neck, it was slowly getting easier. Finally, she could open her eyes slightly to see who it was.

"Rivin, it hurts," Cal says weakly.

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. cut me into pieces, this is my last resort Dove Island Archipelago 07:38 AM, 11-03-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024