gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-15-2023, 11:52 AM

Who knows just how it happened, but suddenly, out of the blue, plucked from the sky, Siduri decided that she wanted to be a healer. Wrapping people in bandages looked like great fun and smooshing plants together to make murky slop that was sometimes stinky and sometimes different colors looked spectacular. And then you got to rub it into someone's open wound? How could she not want to be a healer?

Being who she was, Siduri stole a roll of bandages. When she had gone on her impromptu visit to The Hallows, an old wolf there had been talking to another about where to collect different flowers and herbs. Sid had put herself into the conversation and asked a million questions which the old woman seemed to like. Now that Sid had basic knowledge, she wanted to try things out.

With her bandages pilfered, the girl made a beeline for her father. She knew that he would help her. Ah, but he wasn't wounded. Well, she could fix that. Seeing Gil standing there talking to another wolf, Siduri continued her easy pace, but once she was close, the girl sank her teeth into her father's foreleg. HARD. Tiny, razor sharp puppy teeth popped through his flesh and she tasted blood before he pulled away. "Dad! You're hurt!" The child's odd eyes went wide and she placed a paw over her chest dramatically. "Let me help you!" Sid was already scrounging around in the pile of wilted weeds that she'd had bundled up in the bandages.

Piratess

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let Me Just... Fix That. Dove Island Archipelago 11:52 AM, 11-15-2023 07:45 AM, 02-17-2024